We are sold out for the 2020 year! Thank you for your support! Be looking for our 2021 CSA to open in late October!
CSA stands for Community Supported Agriculture. A flower CSA works the same way the popular vegetable CSA does. When a customer/member buys a share it helps the farmer buy seeds and supplies for the upcoming growing season. In return for your "investment", you will receive a weekly bouquet that was grown right here on our farm.
The fall bouquets are filled with warm colors and are sure to make you swoon. Choose Four or Eight weeks of stunning dahlias, zinnias, cosmos, millet, and others to fill your house with. If you are giving this as a gift, let us know when we email you and we can provide a card explaining your gift.
- CSA will begin on August 1st/September 5th.
- Pick up at Community Farmer's Market (2319 Nashville Road, Bowling Green, KY) on Saturdays from 8-1.
- Your share features a prearranged 15-20 stem lush bouquet wrapped in brown paper.
- You will receive an email from us within 48 hours to confirm your purchase.
- No delivery option is available. Pick-ups only.